Skip to content
- Capital: Madrid
- Largest City: Madrid
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Euro (EUR), .9:1 to the US Dollar
- Though Spanish is the official language, most people will be all to happy to speak with you in English.
- Spain packs an immense amount of history, with architecture dating back all the way to the Roman Empire.
- Cordoba has one of my favorite destinations in the world, the ancient Mosque-Cathedral.
- Whether you crave beaches and nightclubs, or contemplative book shops and mountains, Spain has you covered.